Michigan Life Insurance
Reliable Life Insurance in Greater Grand Rapids, MI for you and your family.
Locally owned and operated in Grand Rapids, MI since 1976 Thornappple Insurance Agency’s team of insurance specialists know what you need when it comes to insuring your business in Michigan. We will craft quality insurance services to meet your every need.
Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made
your family when you are gone.
Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance. Thornapple Insurance can help you find the right Greater Grand Rapids, MI life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs.
Life changes. So should your policy.
We can help you navigate through the sometimes overwhelming maze of life insurance and other tools to protect your family’s financial future. Sometimes life insurance can be complicated. You not only have to decide what policy is right for you – you need to know how much protection you need and can afford.
Since Thornapple Insurance is an independent agency representing many different insurance companies and products, we can develop a personalized life insurance plan based on what you and your family need.
As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Some life transformations that may require a policy “tune-up” include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Life Insurance…what you should know.
Thornapple Insurance Agency can help you select the best life insurance coverage for your needs. There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
- Term Life InsuranceTerm life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It’s generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period.Furthermore, term life insurance is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life InsuranceWhole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
- Universal Life InsuranceUniversal life is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
What type of life insurance is best for you? Talk with the team at Thornapple Insurance. We can assist in identifying the best protection for you.
Advantages of Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Life Insurance Death Benefit – When you pass away, your life insurance provides income (tax-free) to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes, or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
Living Benefits – The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
Get Started Now with a FREE, no obligation Life Insurance policy review
The right life insurance coverage for each and every one of our customers is unique. If you are in Grand Rapids, MI and need personal one-on-one help with choosing the right life insurance, get started by calling 1-616-957-1710 or use the form on this page to Request a Quote and we’ll get back with you to review your policy recommendations.